back to school


Buongiorno amiche, oggi inizia una sfida a casa Tiddly inks... il tema è back to school!

good morning friends, today is time of new challenge at Tiddly Inks... and the theme is Back to school... I suggest you to go and have a look of all the wonderful projects my DT mates made! =)


...visto che con l'inizio delle scuole er noi mamme si intensificano sempre gli impegni (anche per quelle come me, che anche se hanno ancora i bimbi a casa non sanno stare ferme) ho pensato ad un quadernino, per prendere appunti, scrivere memo e annotare appuntamenti. 

...since the school starts make all moms busy, even those like me who still have babies at home, but are not able to stay without doing something, I thought to make a note book, where to write down some note, memo, or appointments...


Ho fatto il dorso in lino, e ho applicato un meccanismo a due anelli. L'immagine è la helper teacher, adorabile vero? Ho colorato con le matite, e mi sono cimentata nella prima (quasi) monocromatica colorazione della mia vita! =)

I made the edge with linen fabric, and applied inside ea 2 ring mechanism. The image is helper teacher... isn't she adorable? I colored her with my polichromos pencils, and tried the first (almost) monochromatic coloring of my life! =) 


Dentro ho sistemati delle pagine bianche, e 4 divisori che ho realizzato con la cameo per tenere più ordinati gli appunti.

Inside I put white sheets, organized and divided by 4 file tabs, to keep all the notes organized! =)



...e per oggi è tutto mi pare... grazie per la vista, e a prestissimo con altri progetti!

thanks a lot for passing by... and see you very soon back with others projects!

2 commenti:

  1. Che bello mi piace!!!
    Bravissima!
    Ema

    RispondiElimina
  2. Absolutely beautiful! You nailed the monochromatic colouring, it looks gorgeous!

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per i vostri commenti: tengono vivo il mio blog! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...