dolce compleanno


Hola bella gente, ben trovate!!!
siamo già a metà Luglio mamma come sta correndo il tempo... A giungo c'è stato il compleanno della mia Raffa del cuore, e ancora non vi avevo mostrato la card che avevo preparato per lei... targata Make It Crafty.

Hola peeps! Welcome here!
it's already mid July... cannot believe how fast is running time... on June there was Raffa's birthday, and I didn't show you yet the card I made for her, made in Make it Crafty!


Per lei che a ogni compleanno ci delizia di dolci e trote meravigliose... essendo io negata in questo campo, ho scelto di colorarle dei cupcake! =) ho usato i copic, ovviamente, e le immagini digitali che ho utilizzato sono il mini cup cake digi stamp set, e ho timbrato poi la scritta... molto semplice, che ne dite?
grazie mille per la visita... e a prestissimo

For her who for each birthday bake us such a lovely cake and sweets, I decided to color some cupcake since I am not able to bake really good ones! =) I bet I color them better than I bake! =D I used the mini cup cake digi stamp set, and colored it with copic, keeping the general layout clean and simple... do you like my card?
see you very soon back, and thanks a lot for passing by!

1 commento:

Grazie per i vostri commenti: tengono vivo il mio blog! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...