FF: Fit Friends


Buongiorno bella gente, come state?
oggi vi mostro una card targata make it crafty che sposa due delle mie passioni: lo scrap e il fit! =D per una fit-scrap-amica! ...e per la cronaca oggi si torna in palestra dopo un mese di fermo biologico: non sto più nella pelle!!! =D

Good morning ladies, how are you?
I have a card to show you today made in Make It Crafty, which tie 2 of my passion: scrap and fit! =) It is for a scrap-fit friend! and just to talk about, after a month stop, today I finally go back to gym! =)


ho usato due immagini digitali di MIC, colorate con i copic, nel blog di make it crafty trovate la lista di copic che ho utilizzato! le immagini invece sono: KImberly stretching digi e Kimberly weights digi

I used 2 MIC images, and colored them with copic, on the mic blog you can find the list of the colors I used, and the images are: KImberly stretching digi and Kimberly weights digi


e per oggi questo è quanto... spero vi piaccia la mia card, ora vado a prepararmi e a sistemare un pò di cosette! =) a prestissimo!

and that's that today... I hope you like my card and go to get ready for gym! =) see you soon back!

1 commento:

Grazie per i vostri commenti: tengono vivo il mio blog! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...