Congratulations


hola gente ben trovate!!!
noi siamo in pieno delirio carnevalesco, e stamatina ho accompagnato i miei piccoli draghetti a scuola, erano super eccitati per la festa in maschera coi compagni

hey ladies!!! welcome!
we are in the middle of the carnival festivities, and the all week will be a long  succession of dressed up parties! Today the kids went at school dressed up, and they were totally excited about that! Today they will finish early at school so I do not have long time... but I wanted to share my last card!


...eh si ogni tanto vado fuori dalla mia comfort zone di colore... ma questa era una card specale, per una ricorrenza speciale, e non so mi ha ispirato questo azzurro!!

eh yes... some time I go out of my comfort color zone =) but this was a special card, for a very special occasion, and I do not know why this blue inspired me!!!! 


adoro questo timbro altenew, lo trovo molto versatile!!! ho colorato con gli zig su carta da acquerello.

I love this stamp by altenew, I find it very versatile, I colored it with zig on watercolor paper!



per oggi è tutto mi pare... vi ringrazio per la visita e a prestissimo!!!

today that's that I think... thank you so much for passing by and see you soon back!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per i vostri commenti: tengono vivo il mio blog! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...